This article presents my metric driven defense against each position at the team level. What positions have the Easy vs Tough Schedule Based Team Positions for 2019? I have included a quick summary of my analysis. Also, for your deeper digging I present each Team’s positional DAPs by seasonal segments?
Quick Summary of the Best and Worst of the 2019 Schedule for Positions
- Easy Schedule QBs – JAC, CAR, ARI, BUF, BAL, and TB
- Tough Schedule QBs – KC, DET, DEN, GB, and CIN
- Easy Schedule RBs – BAL, PHI, NE, SEA, and SF
- Tough Schedule RBs- KC, HOU, IND, ATL, and TB
- Easy Schedule TEs – TEN, JAC, LAC, IND, HOU, and BAL
- Tough Schedule TEs- DAL, NYG, PHI, WAS, and CAR
- Easy Schedule WRs- CAR, SF, SEA, ARI, LAR, and ATL
- Tough Schedule WRs KC, DEN, NYJ, TEN, and OAK
How do you use this data?
- Tiebreakers for your 2019 drafts. Between 2 near ADP ranked players select their schedule type for breaking ties
- Late Sleepers work better for your team coming from an easy schedule team.
- Early dynasty/keeper/redraft Player Trades can be modified based on these metrics.
- A simple guide for Best Ball groupings. Some players like to corner the “positional market” from selected teams. I suggest these metrics help drive that process. ie All major RBs from SEA (Carson/Penny) or from BAL (Ingram, Edwards Dixon, etc)
TEAM by TEAM Deeper Dive By Seasonal Segments
Each figure contains the team positional data via segments of Early/Late/Playoffs. Positive numbers above the line are easy vs below the line are harder. Use for references to draft a player with good seasonal segments.
Please Read DAPs Part 1, 2, and 3
Fun Research in my textbook!
Winning Your Fantasy Football Drafts: A Comprehensive Textbook: June 2019 Edition [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
Click Link Below
Fake Pigskin Exclusive: Join Monkey Knife Fight and Get an Instant 100% Deposit Match PLUS a Free $5 Game!
My current PPR rankings