Team Defense Against the Position Landscape Views
- Allows Views of Easy vs Tough Team Segments Especially Playoff Weeks
- Draft your Players from “Easy” Playoff Teams
- ATL, BAL, CIN, IND, JAC, and NE “Easy” Playoffs
BUF, GB, KC, and OAK “Tough” Playoffs
2019 Segmental Landscape View for All Teams
- I have divided the 2019 Season into Early (weeks 1 to 7), Late (8-13 weeks) and Playoffs (14 to 16 weeks).
- I calculate an average DAP for each team segment and used colorization to note Easy-Green and Tough Red segments.
- The final segment is the grand average which is a metric for the whole season for quick and dirty analysis.
- I also included a visual Bar Graph for ease of understanding and quick reference during your drafts this summer.
The right of the table lists the numbers of weeks in each DAP category.
- Balanced average passing and rushing
- Easy Both passing and rushing
- Very Easy Pass
- Very Easy Run
- Tough Both
ie ARI has only 1 very tough game in the first 7 weeks – Early segment, nice Late with no tough games and ok playoffs with only 1 tough week.
Use to speculate in your draft to break ties or into tiers especially later players
Use to trade into good weeks/segments. ATL has 5 tough to average weeks in the Early season but after week 7 it opens up with nice easy 3 weeks and 1 nice passing week as well. Trade for Ryan before this segment.
Please Read DAPs Part 1 and 2
Fun Research in my textbook!
Winning Your Fantasy Football Drafts: A Comprehensive Textbook: June 2019 Edition [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
Click Link Below
Fantasy just got a whole lot better thanks to Monkey Knife Fight. With fast-paced games like Rapid Fire and Either/Or, it’s never been easier to play fantasy and win. New to MKF? Get Exclusive $100 Deposit Match + Free $5 Game