Best Ball Analysis Part 2.
Best Ball Analysis Part 2. I have a 44-minute video discussion of the contents of this article. Its a video article more than anything for your reference as I included the figures of round by round “look-ins”
Note this was before the Julio Jone Trade but other than that it is relevant to early Best-Ball Drafts.
The figure below is from PART 1 of this series (see link below). I use this as a roadmap for round-by-round analysis and choices.
Fantasy just got a whole lot better thanks to Monkey Knife Fight. New to MKF? Get Exclusive $100 Deposit Match + Free $5 Game!
Note in the figure
- Position Bias
- Beginning of “Runs”
- Dry Spots
- % of Positions Drafted
- Use to Mock and Plan Real Best Ball Drafts.
- Overall Landscapes for Drafting.
Best Ball Analysis Part 2. Each Figure includes:
- Round Number
- Draft Pick (1 to 12 assuming 12 teams)
- Position Color Coded
- Player Name
- Team and Bye Week
- Public’s Positional ADP Based Ranking with the Position (100 to 0)
- 2020 Scoring (FPA per Game) Rankings (100 to 0)
- 21 Public Ranking vs. 2020 Scoring. 1 to 0. 1 is right on point vs 0 is a rookie (did not play in 2020). Find Weakness below 1? Strengths of Picks above 1.0