The combine certainly opened a lot of eyes. We saw the freakish athleticism of a lot of our favorite college athletes.
After watching the Combine, I went back in to my Mock Drafts and re-did it after seeing the Combine results.
Here it is, my Post-Combine 2015 NFL Mock Draft:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Jameis Winston, QB, Florida St.
- Tennessee Titans – Leonard Williams, DT, USC
- Jacksonville Jaguars – Dante Fowler Jr., DE/OLB, Florida
- Oakland Raiders – Kevin White, WR, WVU
- Washington Redskins – Randy Gregory, DE, Nebraska
- New York Jets – Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon
- Chicago Bears – Danny Shelton, NT, Washington
- Atlanta Falcons – Vic Beasley, DE/OLB, Clemson
- New York Giants – Brandon Scherff, OT/G, Iowa
- St. Louis Rams – Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
- Minnesota Vikings – Devante Parker, WR, Louisville
- Cleveland Browns – Shane Ray, DE/OLB, Missouri
- New Orleans Saints – Malcolm Brown, DT, Texas
- Miami Dolphins – La’el Collins, OT/G, LSU
- San Francisco 49ers – Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Oklahoma
- Houston Texans – Bud Dupree, DE/OLB, Kentucky
- San Diego Chargers – Marcus Peters, CB, Washington
- Kansas City Chiefs – Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State
- Cleveland Browns – Devin Funchess, WR, Michigan
- Philadelphia Eagles – Landon Collins, S, Alabama
- Cincinnati Bengals – Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan St.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – Jalen Collins, CB, LSU
- Detroit Lions – Arik Armstead, DT/DE, Oregon
- Arizona Cardinals – Eli Harold, DE/OLB, Virginia
- Carolina Panthers – Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford
- Baltimore Ravens – Todd Gurley, RB, Alabama
- Dallas Cowboys – Eddie Goldman, DE/DT, Florida St.
- Denver Broncos – Cameron Erving, OG/C, Florida St.
- Indianapolis Colts – Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin
- Green Bay Packers – Shaq Thompson, LB/S, Washington
- Seattle Seahawks – D.J. Humphries, OT, Florida
- New England Patriots – Carl Davis, DT, Iowa
Follow me on Twitter: @RichardJanvrin
I look forward to your comments!