T.J. Yeldon – University of Alabama
Height: 6’2″ Weight: 218
Comp: Jeremy Hill
Fantasy just got a whole lot better thanks to Monkey Knife Fight. With fast-paced games like Rapid Fire and Either/Or, it’s never been easier to play fantasy and win. New to MKF? Get Exclusive $100 Deposit Match + Free $5 Game
Dennis’ Scouting Notes
- Grinder between the tackles
- Deceptively fast and can take it the distance
- Excellent lateral agility making would-be tacklers look foolish
- Hits the hole with authority
- His supreme vision allows him to see cutback lanes, but will move the chains
- Excellent pass pro
- Yeldon can hit the home run
- Was a lot quicker his freshman year but added some weight to withstand workload.
- Could benefit from losing 10-15 pounds like LeVeon Bell
Dennis Digs Deeper:
Yeldon had more rushing yards at Alabama than his predecessors Trent Richardson, Eddie Lacy and Mark Ingram, in a time share. The stigma about Alabama running backs not translating can be debunked by Shaun Alexander, although I can make an argument that Richardson is the only one who hasn’t panned out thus far.
Kyle’s Instant Evaluation
T.J. Yeldon is a sneaky pro prospect. The University of Alabama and Nick Saban use multiple running backs, which can hurt the production of some of his running backs. He has the ability to run the ball and make plays in the passing game. He will likely be in a committee at least early, but could garner the bigger chunk of the pie.