Week 2 Thursday Night Game Analysis
Week 2 Thursday Night Game Analysis. Welcome to week 2 of 2020. This articles will focus you on my approach to fantasy football. I use Vegas metrics, defense against the positions, my fantasy sport professor’s rankings (FSPR) and my uncertainty analysis.
The figure below highlights the Vegas landscape of this game.
- The Game Points are expected to be below average
- CLE is the favorite by a nice 12 points.
Below the Vegas material is my Defense Against the Positions. Positive numbers suggest easy DAPs vs negative numbers mean a tougher DAPs.
Fantasy just got a whole lot better thanks to Monkey Knife Fight. With fast-paced games like Rapid Fire and Either/Or, it’s never been easier to play fantasy and win. New to MKF? Get Exclusive $100 Deposit Match + Free $5 Game
The overall take away are both team should see easy defenses in rushing and passing. The CLE TE does fight a -4.2 TE DAP (tougher) while the CLE WRs face a -9 DAP (tougher).
The trap for me is if these teams are easy then why did Vegas suggest a low scoring game. Vegas sees the easy defense but is “saying” these teams are not so good and both can not take advantage.
Week 2 Thursday Night Game Analysis. Thursday Night Games always have great uncertainty and these two teams are no exceptions. I am using the only players who I have to. I am fading in DFS. This is not a game for gambles.
This landscape I paint for CLE is shown below. These figures present:
- Positions (DST K QB RB TE and WR)
- FSPR (100 to 0)
- Player Uncertainty Level * High * AVG * Low
- Uncertainty implies the level of expectations are broad to narrow.
- QB is 87 FSPR Low UNC
- RBs are both similarity ranked AVG to Low UNC
- TE is AVG UNC but lower ranked
- WRs are OBJ and Landry at 87 and 82 FPSRs vs +6 WR DAP (ok)
- Expected to score 2 TDs?
- Strong Caution
Week 2 Thursday Night Game Analysis.
- QB is Highly Uncertain and ranked at 42.
- Mixon is 90 ranked and low UNC (play if needed)
- CJ Uzomah is AVG UNC but 48. Some are using him as a play in DFS. He does see a nice +17 TE DAP?
- Green and Boyd should be higher but the QB is holding them down. Both ranked near 80. Use if you have to. I am trying to find better WR2/3 types for this week. They face a -9 WR DAP!
See my Week 2 Snaps Report