NFL DFS Week 2: With week one of the 2015 fantasy season in the books, it’s time to start looking forward to week 2. If you read my previous article (DFS Must Starts Week 1) then you’ll know that I’m higher on starting quality WR’s, then I am on starting outstanding RB’s. That will not change, as some of my favorite fantasy receivers, have dream matchup’s this weekend. Offensive players only, of course. (Sorry defenses.)
(All numbers are provided by Draft Kings)
Fake Pigskin Exclusive: Join Monkey Knife Fight and Get an Instant 100% Deposit Match PLUS a Free $5 Game!
- Sam Bradford ($6,900) – In Philly’s home opener against Dallas, I expect Bradford to bounce back from Monday’s nights loss to Atlanta, and respond with a huge game in Lincoln Financial. With a fully stocked offense, I believe the best is yet to come for Bradford, and this week will prove it. Get him in your lineup.
- Ameer Abdullah ($4,500) – Ameer lived up to his preseason hype in week 1 carrying the ball 7 times for 50 yards (7.1 avg.) and catching 4 balls for 44 yards against San Diego. After watching Carlos Hyde dismantle the Vikings defense, I expect Abdullah to have yet again, another big week. Especially where he’s only valued at $4,500.
- Darren Sproles ($3,500) – Personally, I believe Sproles looked like the best running back on the Eagles roster. He looked explosive and made good reads against the Falcons on Monday night. Being able to get yards on the ground, and through the air, Sproles offers excellent upside for where he’s valued. He is a big sleeper in my opinion this week, as many believe DeMarco Murray will be the most effective, as this is his “revenge game” against his former team.
- Antonio Brown ($8,800) – Brown looked as good as ever last Thursday night in New England. That will not change against the 49ers. In Pittsburgh’s home opener, I expect Brown to tear apart San Fransisco, and total over 150 yards with 2 touchdowns.
- Julio Jones ($8,900) – My projected new number 1 ranked fantasy receiver this year, Julio shredded Philly on Monday night (as expected). He is an immediate start every week for me. Get him in at all costs.
- Jarvis Landry ($5,900) – Jarvis is one of my favorite young receivers the NFL has to offer. He provides production in many forms, and with a week 2 matchup against the Jaguars, he should catch 8+ passes for 75 yards.
- Tyler Eifert ($4,200) – Eifert impressed last week catching 9 balls for 104 yards and two touchdowns. This was the breakout game we were waiting for from the extremely talent TE. Playing in a matchup against San Diego’s TE friendly defense, I expect Eifert to have yet again, another big game.
- Bishop Sankey ($4,500) – Overshadowed by fellow teammate Marcus Mariota’s performance, Sankey had a good day at the office himself. Looking more confident in his game, Sankey has a great matchup against Cleveland’s shaky run defense. I also expect Mariota to stay away from the pass, where he does not want to go on a date with opposing CB Joe Haden.
Hope everyone follows these recommendations, and wins some money this weekend.
Make sure to follow me on Twitter, and message me about any fantasy questions you may have! – @BlakeDacaFF