1. Houston Texans: Teddy Bridgewater, QB – The Texans have to come out of this draft with a quarterback, and Bridgewater is the most ready to start right away.
2. St Louis Rams: Greg Robinson, OT – If the Rams want to keep Bradford healthy, they have to keep him upright. Robinson is big, athletic, and his ceiling is sky high.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jadeveon Clowney, DE – There is no more impactful player in the draft, potentially, than Clowney. Some question his effort, but he could be unstoppable.
Fantasy just got a whole lot better thanks to Monkey Knife Fight. With fast-paced games like Rapid Fire and Either/Or, it’s never been easier to play fantasy and win. New to MKF? Get Exclusive $100 Deposit Match + Free $5 Game
4. Cleveland Browns: Johnny Manziel, QB – The Browns have made it clear with offseason moves that they intend to draft a quarterback. Manziel gives them sizzle and a box office bonus.
5. Oakland Raiders: Blake Bortles, QB – Another team in need of a quarterback, the Raiders get one of the big three in this draft. Bortles might wind up as the best of the group, and has the highest ceiling.
6. Atlanta Falcons: Khalil Mack, LB – Mack gives the Falcons a much-needed upgrade in the pass-rushing department. He can line up in multiple spots and could be a star.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Sammy Watkins, WR – The Bucs splurged in free agency and might take a quarterback here, but Watkins gives them a pair of dynamic receivers for Mike Glennon.
8. Minnesota Vikings: Derek Carr, QB – The Vikings have added pieces to compete in the NFC North, but still need a quarterback. Carr has a big arm and can make every throw.
9. Buffalo Bills: Jake Matthews, OT – A steal at this spot, Matthews is NFL ready and can play at right tackle from the word go, giving the Bills a terrific pair of bookend tackles.
10. Detroit Lions: Darqueze Dennard, CB – The Lions need help in the secondary and Dennard provides it. He’s physical at the line, and can cover anybody.
Fake Pigskin Exclusive: Join Monkey Knife Fight and Get an Instant 100% Deposit Match PLUS a Free $5 Game!
11. Tennessee Titans: Anthony Barr, LB – Barr is raw, but talented. The Titans could take the risk in an effort to improve their pass rush.
12. New York Giants: Taylor Lewan, OT – A flurry of offseason moves still hasn’t fixed the tackle position for the Giants. Lewan is a nasty blocker who helps the line right away.
13. St Louis Rams: HaHa Clinton-Dix, S – The Rams need a safety, and Clinton-Dix is the best in the draft, so this makes sense. He’s rangy and a big hitter.
14. Chicago Bears: Aaron Donald, DT – With a defense that relies on quarterback pressure, the Bears will look to add pass rush help. Donald could be a dominant interior rusher.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers: Louis Nix, DT – The Steelers will look to continue dominating on the defensive side of the football, and the big run-stuffing Nix is an upgrade.
16. Dallas Cowboys: Timmy Jernigan, DT – The Cowboys are another team in need of interior help on the defensive line. Jernigan’s upside is tremendous.
17. Baltimore Ravens: Eric Ebron, TE – Few teams do the draft as well as the Ravens, and they take arguably the best player available in Ebron, an athletic pass catching tight end.
18. New York Jets: Marqise Lee, WR – Lee dropped down some draft boards after a tough year at USC, but he’s a big play weapon who is scary with the ball in his hands.
19. Miami Dolphins: Zack Martin, OL – The Dolphins need offensive line help in the worst possible way. Martin is versatile and talented and is a huge upgrade.
20. Arizona Cardinals: Jimmy Ward, S – After a great run to close out 2013, the Cardinals will look to take the next step. Ward is a gifted player who can do a number of things, all of them good.
21. Green Bay Packers: Calvin Pryor, S – The Packers have to get better on the back end of the defense. Pryor fills a big need at safety, and brings good speed and cover ability.
22. Philadelphia Eagles: Jason Verrett, CB – Verrett making it to them is a boon for the Eagles. They badly need help at cornerback, and Verrett might be the best pure cover guy available.
23. Kansas City Chiefs: Mike Evans, WR – The Chiefs will look to upgrade the offense, and Evans does just that. He’s big and knows how to use his body to go up and make plays.
24. Cincinnati Bengals: Kyle Fuller, CB – With injury and age becoming a factor, the Bengals need to infuse some youth in the secondary. Fuller is smart, fast, and strong.
25. San Diego Chargers: Justin Gilbert, CB – Gilbert fills the most obvious need for the Chargers. He is a speedster who can close on the ball from anywhere.
26. Cleveland Browns: Odell Beckham Jr, WR – Josh Gordon is one of the league’s best, but he could use a running mate, and the blazing fast Beckham gives the Browns another major weapon.
27. New Orleans Saints: CJ Mosley, LB – The Saints would be thrilled if Mosley fell this far. He would likely start right away at inside linebacker.
28. Carolina Panthers: Morgan Moses, OT – The Panthers have had their offensive line decimated by retirement. Moses has a high upside, and is a terrific run blocker.
29. New England Patriots: Jace Amaro, TE – With Rob Gronkowski’s injuries and Aaron Hernandez gone, the Patriots could use tight end help. Amaro is a great receiver with size and speed.
30. San Francisco 49ers: Davante Adams, WR – The 49ers could use a more dynamic receiver, and Adams is definitely dynamic. He is a human highlight reel.
31. Denver Broncos: Kony Ealy, DE – Denver added Demarcus Ware, but Ealy gives them a versatile player who can do everything up front.
32. Seattle Seahawks: Xavier Sua-Filo, OG – The Seahawks need to strengthen the offensive line, and Sua-Filo gives them a strong, talented interior blocker.