Happy St. Patrick’s Day everybody! Hopefully you can find time between celebrating and drinking to put together some daily fantasy lineups and make some money tonight. This is one of those slates that I like more and more as I research. As of this writing, the only inactive announced was Greg Monroe, keep an eye out for any news as you will need some value tonight to fit a couple high priced guys. As always, all FPPG and Price references are based off of DraftKings.
Good luck tonight and stay safe!
Point Guard –
Chris Paul [$9700] – Los Angeles Clippers
– CP3 is going to be your safest play tonight at the PG spot. Even with Blake back in the lineup, the offense is still going to run through Paul. He has been playing despite being a bit banged up. His performance has not suffered, having only 1 game under 31FP in his last 10 (and he still had 15 assists in that 1 game). The Hornets have been allowing 46.80FPPG to opposing point guards and rank 21st in efficiency against the position over their last 10 games. While 58.20FP might be a bit much to hoper for tonight, it’s well within Paul’s ceiling.
other plays: Reggie Jackson [$6400], Tyreke Evans [$7500 – GPP], Michael Carter-Williams [$7000 – GPP], Langston Galloway [$4400 – GPP], Pat Beverley [$4300]
Fantasy just got a whole lot better thanks to Monkey Knife Fight. With fast-paced games like Rapid Fire and Either/Or, it’s never been easier to play fantasy and win. New to MKF? Get Exclusive $100 Deposit Match + Free $5 Game
Shooting Guard –
James Harden [$10800] – Houston Rockets
– James Harden is going to be James Harden. He’s a triple-double threat every night and while Vegas says this game could be a blowout, I like to be a closer game so Harden should see his full minutes. The Magic are middle of the road when it comes to defending shooting guards and unfortunately for them, Harden is not a middle of the road shooting guard. He’s definitely one of the top plays for tonight and you should have no worries about rostering him tonight.
other plays: Danny Green [$5600], Eric Gordon [$6000], Kentavious Caldwell-Pope [$3800 – GPP], Gerald Henderson [$5500 – GPP], Courtney Lee [$3500 – GPP]
Small Forward –
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist [$6200] – Charlotte Hornets – GPP
– When MKG decides to shoot the ball, it leads to him having big nights. While he’s not always the most efficient scorer, he at least gets more involved in the offense. He’s always going to have consistent playing time because of his defense, so he will be on the floor. The Clippers have been VERY bad against small forwards this season, giving us a nice midranged play at the position with MKG. I have him marked as a GPP play because of his tendency to not contribute on offense. The low floor has me staying away for cash games.
other plays: Tobias Harris [$6900 – GPP], Trevor Ariza [$5800], Kawhi Leonard [$8600], Giannis Antetokounmpo [$6900 – GPP]
Power Forward –
Anthony Davis [$11400] – New Orleans Pelicans
– Davis had a monster game on Sunday even before the game went to two overtimes. In Davis’ last game against the Bucks, exactly one week ago, he went for 70FP. He undoubtedly holds the highest ceiling of the night and quite possibly the safest floor. Asking him to get 68.40FP to meet value is a tough pill to swallow, they’re may not be a safer 50FP tonight. The Bucks rank 27th in efficiency against the PF spot over their last 10 games. Everything points in Davis’ favor to have a big night.
other plays: Zach Randolph [$7200], Tim Duncan [$6800], Blake Griffin [$9000 – GPP], Terrence Jones [$7000], Ersan Ilysova [$5000 – GPP]
Nikola Vucevic [$8300], Dwayne Dedmon [$3400 – GPP] – Orlando Magic
– Without Dwight Howard, the Rockets have been absolutely destroyed in the paint. Vucevic and Dedmon live in the paint. Over their last 10 games, the Rockets have allowed 66PPG and 38.4RPG to opposing frontcourts. Both Vuc and Dedmon should feast tonight. Las Vegas has the Rockets as an 11.5 favorite but I just don’t see that happening. The Magic should dominate inside and keep this game close. I think Vucevic is the safest Center plays tonight and should come very close to hitting value. I really like Dedmon as a GPP play IF HE STARTS and I like him even more if Vuc happens to sit for some reason. Dedmon has had foul trouble in games before so hopefully he can avoid the bench tonight.
Fake Pigskin Exclusive: Join Monkey Knife Fight and Get an Instant 100% Deposit Match PLUS a Free $5 Game!
other plays: Marc Gasol [$7400], DeAndre Jordan [$8800 – GPP], Andre Drummond [$7500 – GPP], Zaza Pachulia [$4000], Omer Asik [$5100]