What’s up everybody?? It’s another Tuesday and we’ve got a 6-game slate for our NBA Daily Fantasy action. I don’t have a ton of time so let’s just break it down by position. As always, any FP or Prices mentioned are based off of DraftKings. I’m on a ROUGH cold streak lately so hopefully I can at least give you the right plays.
Point Guard: Deron Williams – Brooklyn Nets – $5,800
– Williams is getting all the minutes he can handle and he’s been delivering more often than not. Only 3 of his last 10 have seen him score less than 20FP. His midrange price tonight gives you a fairly decent floor and some upside, as well as giving you some wiggle room to fit Anthony Davis or LeBron James. Williams is sporting a 23.8% usage rate over the last 2 weeks, telling us that the offense is going through him.
*other plays: Kyrie Irving ($7,400), Tony Parker ($5,500), Kyle Lowry ($6,800). Reggie Jackson ($7,000 – GPP), Norris Cole ($3,300)
Fantasy just got a whole lot better thanks to Monkey Knife Fight. With fast-paced games like Rapid Fire and Either/Or, it’s never been easier to play fantasy and win. New to MKF? Get Exclusive $100 Deposit Match + Free $5 Game
Shooting Guard: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – Detroit Pistons – $4,100
– KCP’s price remains very low, which I love for tonight. He seems to be in a bit of a funk, shooting <30% in his last 4 games, while going 1/18 from 3 in that same span. Even though KCP is my favorite shooting guard play tonight, he’s still only on the table for GPPs. The Lakers are 27th in efficiency versus SGs over their last 10 games, if KCP is gonna bust out of this slump, it very well could be tonight.
*other plays: Wayne Ellington ($4,700), Danny Green ($4,600), Monta Ellis ($6,900), Victor Oladipo ($8,400 – GPP)
Small Forward: Gordon Hayward – Utah Jazz – $7,500
– Is Hayward back? I think he might be. 20+ points in 3 of his last 4 games and his filling in the peripherals nicely. It helps that the rest of the Jazz are playing better, allowing Hayward to do his thing with less pressure on his shoulders. There is of course the chance of a blowout tonight versus the Knicks, but I’m not scared. The Knicks have been really bad against SFs and Hayward has a 30.1% usage rate over his last 10 games. If this game does turn into a blowout, Hayward will likely be the main reason why. I can’t recommend him enough tonight.
*other plays: Kawhi Leonard ($7,700), LeBron James ($10,500), CJ Miles ($4,200 – GPP)
Power Forward: Anthony Davis – New Orleans Pelicans – $10,700
– I’m not going to waste your time explaining why you should play Anthony Davis. He’s got a great matchup, his usage rate is sky high, and Vegas says the game will be close. Put Anthony Davis in your lineup and build around him. He’s the play of the night.
*other plays: Carlos Boozer ($4,500 – GPP), Channing Frye ($4,600 – GPP), Thaddeus Young ($5,200), Amir Johnson ($3,600 – GPP), Derrick Favors ($7,400)
Center: Jordan Hill – Los Angeles Lakers – $5,000
– Hill is going to be a sneaky play tonight I think. The matchup on paper, is fantastic and he’s carrying a 27.0% usage rate over the last 2 weeks. Hill is now in the starting lineup. People will stay away, fearing foul trouble against Andre Drummond. It’s not out of the question but Hill has done fine job of not getting in foul trouble while Drummond has only taken 9 free throws over his last 3 games. Hill’s upside is probably a bit capped but there might not be a safer 20 points at the Center position tonight.
*other plays: Omer Asik ($4,500 – GPP), Andre Drummond ($7,900 – GPP), Timofey Mozgov ($4,900), Tyson Chandler ($6,000), Jonas Valanciunas ($5,000), Rudy Gobert ($7,500 – GPP)
Fake Pigskin Exclusive: Join Monkey Knife Fight and Get an Instant 100% Deposit Match PLUS a Free $5 Game!